TOP 10 REASONS TO SKI/BOARD WITH A CLUB
10. No-hassle planning, the club does it all for you
9. Benefit of group rates for everyone
8. Fantastic ski areas
7. Fantastic lodging properties
6. Organized get-togethers, Just show up
5. Opportunities for multiple ski/board trips throughout
4. Fun events on trips (Après ski parties, wine & cheese
3. Hundreds of new skiing and boarding friends - Always
someone of similar ability level to ski/board with
2. No yelling "Single!" in the lift line
1. It's So Much FUN!!!
Ask anyone who has been there before! Try hitting the slopes with a club -- it's easier, more fun and less work. Let someone else sweat the details.
There are no special requirements to become a member of RVSA, you just have to want to have some fun (and be 21 or older). We have skier's of all abilities, from the greenest of beginners to some that can ski the scariest of double black diamond runs. The best part is you never ski alone. There is always someone or a group to "hang" with. We even name the groups; Bombers - for those with a need for speed, Blue Rangers - those that just want to cruise the blue runs, and Beginners - those just starting out or starting over. There are plenty of members that will bend over backwards to help you learn to ski better. Just ask for some help on your next trip.
We have fun all year round, just see our Events page for what's coming up next.
Click on the link below to view the membership form. Just print one out and mail it in or better yet, just go to a meeting (see the About page for meeting location).
You can get membership info from our Membership Director, Janiece Gehrke, 815-222-6688 or email Janiece at email@example.com